utorok 4. decembra 2018

Rozhovor Hilary Duff s CafeMom

Názov článku: Exclusive: Hilary Duff Opens Up About Being a Mom of 2 & Why She's Not Afraid to Keep It Real

Vybrala som hlavne rozhovor, highlity, nekopírovala som celý článok.

How are you adjusting to life as a mom of two with a newborn and 6-year-old?

We are [a month] in and doing great! We're all a little tired. I'm getting used to the demands of the feeding schedule ... the little lady definitely doesn't have a shortage of love or hands to hold her!

Your pregnancy confessions about carrying baby number two were also so relatable. What advice would you give moms who want to add to their bunch?

 I waited a really long time to have this second baby, and Banks is truly magical. I'm so lucky that Luca is at the age where he can help me. The witching hour is no joke, and I give moms with multiple babies under the age of 5 major kudos! It's such a personal choice to grow your family.

What's Luca's favorite part about being a big brother?

So far, he loves to hold her on his chest and do skin-to-skin! He's really just obsessed with her face. [Luca] loves to touch her head and has a narrative for every face she makes and why.

Your Instagram Stories pic breastfeeding Banks resonated with moms everywhere. What inspired you to share it?

Funny, this is my reality, all day, every day with a newborn. I feel lucky I'm able to breastfeed. I like being encouraging to other moms because they have been that way to me. Whether that's sharing my home birth story, struggles with breastfeeding, mom-guilt, explosive happiness, or the ups and downs that come along with bringing a new baby home. There's not much other content going on right now!

How is Matthew enjoying being a new dad? Are you noticing differences in your parenting styles?

 [Since Banks's birth], my favorite part has been watching Matthew stare at her. Every noise she makes, every face she makes, he thinks is the most brilliant thing he's seen. He's so complimentary of me and in shock by the demands of a new mom. He's honestly the most helpful, thoughtful and eager to learn papa! 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára