piatok 21. júna 2019

Instagram #16

In la and going to scoop up brother


******

🐟 🐟


******

California is just soooo bright


******

boulevard morning


******

Luca Cruz...the star of my heart. Makes me proud everyday. 7 better look out....he has arrived ♥️ #wherehasthetimegone


******

Smiles even through his sisters abuse lol #bestbigbro


******

Baby besties Banks and Lulu 👯‍♀️


******


******

Her little bright shiny eyes kill me.


******

Roo’ed up 🦘


******

I’ve been wondering for a long time if I would ever share this video as it is extremely personal.... it was so absolutely lovely and rewarding(and shocking) that after giving birth to my baby girl we hugged ...for the first time, In my mind I like to believe that she was saying good job mom. Go team go. We did it. Together. Matt provided such a safe calm strength, my mommy and sissy were there to cheer me on, and of course my birth angels to make sure all was well and big brother (downstairs deep in legos). I cannot believe this day was only 5 months ago!! It seems like B has been here with us all along. The time is already going so fast..she tried avocado yesterday! Anyway... feeling blessed for this full hectic life and all the people in it. Happy 5 months Banks (oh and thanks for quitting colic) that was a doozy ( @rebeccacoursey_photosandfilm )


******

B’s cozy nyc nursery.... @aldeahome had everything on my list to make this sweet little home away from home just perfect🎀 I love you guys and could spend hours in your store


 ******

I recently started using @GreenChef and absolutely love it! It really keeps me on my mission — working out, eating clean, and feeding my family healthy makes me feel confident, happy, and positive. Visit greenchef.com/hilary and get $50 off your first week #greenchefpartner #greenchef


 ******

And I tell Luca to clean his room.


 ******

 When I take them plant shopping


 ******

 🌧


 ******

@hpplayus !!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh hem geee


 ******

 👩🏼‍🎨


******


******

Just a little lovin


******

 Him❤️


 ******


******

That sparkly feel you get when you find the right shades for summer :) All my #MusexHilaryDuff sunglasses are now 25% off @GlassesUSA. Link in bio.👓 - DIANA#GlassesUSAPartner


 ******

Have you heard of cute aggression? Send help


 ******

1/2 🍊


 ******

14 years with this goose ♥️


******

BFFs


 ******

I can’t tell you how many auditions I went to with this baby in my hand. Hey mom.... I made it ♥️


 ******


 ******

🐺 pack.


******

When you’re a little sister of a big brother ...... happy Easter 🐰


 ******

Hope everyone had a nice Easter 🐣 love love love to all and a good night sleep. Oh please give me a good night sleep.


******

It was a brutal attack ....entire cup of ☕️ 🤦🏼‍♀️


******


 ******

 My favorite.... behind the kids (sorry) love you forever and ever. 🍊 he even got me ice cream last night


******

Honeyyyyy...... are you pregnant @matthewkoma ??????


 ******

Happy half year birthday you filthy animal ♥️...the joy hurts ..


 ******


******

This pose ....was the ultimate ab work out.  Molly, Sutton, Miriam, and Deb you teach me something new at work everyday. Thank you ♥️ love having a spot here on these steps


******

Sharing an ice cream scoop with this guy after home work is dreamy beyond my imagination. Also the termite(👶🏼) is sleeping and the big boy and I get our night x


******

Thank god our boys chose each other in preK because I got youuuuuu ♥️ @sharm1222


******

She gets what she wants 🍓


******

Just one little ducky stayed home


******

Tired girl at work.


******

THIS ONE’S FOR THE LADIES Just a few thoughts that I wanted to share on Breast-feeding. Last week was my last week nursing Banks (my six month old) I am a working mom of two. My goal was to get my little girl to six months and then decide if I (and her of course) wanted to keep going. Let me tell you. Pumping at work sucks. I had zero down time and am usually pumping in a hair and make up trailer while four hands work to get me ready for the next scene with lots of other people around. Even if I had the luxury to be in my own room, it’s not even considered a “break” because you have to sit upright for the milk to flow into the bottles! Plus you are having your damn nipples tugged at by an aggressive machine that makes an annoying sound, that echoes through your head day and night (I swear that machine and I had many conversations at midnight and 3 am)! Ttttthen having to find someplace to sterilize bottles and keep your milk cold (ok I’m done with that rant lol)! Anyway, I didn’t know this because with Luca I didn’t work until he was about nine months old, so I didn’t pump very often. Your milk supply drastically drops when you stop feeding as often and lose the actual contact and connection with your baby (😞). So I was eating all the feunugreek goats butt blessed thistle fennel cookies/drops/shakes/pills I could get my hands on! It was maddening. (Does fenugreek make anyone else smell like maple syrup and rubber gloves?...not chill) With all of this complaining, I want to say I enjoyed (almost) every moment of feeding my daughter. Felt so lucky to be so close to her and give her that start. I know many women are not able to and for that I am sympathetic and very grateful that I could. For six wonderful months. But I needed a break. I was going to break. With the stress of a dropping milk supply and a baby that was getting bored or not caring about nursing when I was available to. I was sad and frustrated and feeling like a failure all of the time. When really I’m a bad ass rock star. Moms get high on feeling like superwoman...because we are! Doing too much, because we can! KEEP READING in the comments below 👇🏼♥️


******

 He asked me to be his wife♥️



 ******

told Banksy the news✨


 ******

Throughout the month of May, @Cubcoats is donating a portion of all sales on their puppy Cubcoat, Pimm, to @LoveLeoRescue , a foundation near and dear to our heart!


 ******

🐭


******

Motherhood for me is realizing that nothing is perfect, and embrace my imperfections; understanding that there will always be challenges, and keep my optimism; knowing that I'm doing my best, and accept that I'm only a human.Supporting all you beautiful mamas today, you've got this! ❤ 👓 – CLARA @GlassesUSA#MothersDay #GlassesUSAPartner


******

Tb to Last Tuesday.... I can’t believe it’s been a week already! ♥️ 💍


******

To all the dog lovers out there —  I'm so happy that my friends @cubcoats have partnered with @loveleorescue for #nationalpetmonth ! All month, when you purchase the puppy Cubcoat, a portion of proceeds are donated directly to Love Leo Rescue, an incredible organization dedicated to rescuing puppies, and where I got Momo & Lucy from!! Cubcoats are the coolest stuffies because they transform into comfy hoodies. Help transform the lives of puppies who deserve a second chance and purchase Pimm, the puppy, now until the end of May by the link in my bio. 💗 #cubcoatscares


******

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára