štvrtok 15. novembra 2018

Instagram #1

on Instagram with : Twinning in our necklaces 


 ******



 ******

 Guess what? I made an exclusive capsule collection with ♥ it was so fun to work with my seester!! These clothes are all made in LA and so damn soft! I did all the jewel tones- maternity and non maternity!! So check the website in Nov..


 ******

We are so sleeepy


******

  on Instagram Story: Mom


******

"You guys, I'm in the cutest store right now. It's called . I'm shopping up a storm for her nursery and for her closet. It's so much fun while I wait for her. She's not making any moves right now."

"But, while I wait, this has been a really fun distraction. Look at all this cute, cute stuff. Luca might've gotten a few items too."


******

on Instagram Story with


******

Waiting...

******

Mom made it out the house tonight. Hi Dad! We're going to my sister's store. It's so exciting, : we can't wait to see you!

******

on Instagram Story


******

on Instagram Story: ... 😂


******

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára